Chocolate Brownie Recipe from the MOM and WOW 2021 Diary
This recipe features a delicious Chocolate Brownie that requires only 1 Bowl, 3 Steps and 5 Ingredients!
1 cup butter
1/2 cup Nestle cocoa powder
2 1/2 cups castor sugar
4 large eggs
1 cup cake flower sifted
To Serve (optional)
Vanilla ice cream or
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a 20cm-square baking dish with baking paper.
2. Combine the butter and cocao powder in a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave in 15 second intervals.
3. Add the castor sugar and eggs and beat with an electric beater until well combined. then gently fold in the flower.
4. Pour the batter into the lined baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.To Serve (optional)
5. Cut into squares and serve with ice cream or cream and chocolate sauce while still warm, or dust with icing sugar and enjoy as a tea time snack.