Main Centers (JHB, CPT, PTA, PE, EL, BLM, DBN, GEORGE) – door to door R75 per delivery
Regional (Non-main centers) – door to door R115 per delivery
Any area – Paxi store to store R65 per delivery
Collection from Capri Village Fish Hoek – Free
FREE delivery for orders over R1000
Quick tips on how to use chalkboard paint:
- Check the texture of your wall and make sure that it’s a smooth surface. If it’s not smooth enough, you could use sandpaper to smooth it out.
- Start off by using primer for your surface. This reduces the number of coats of chalkboard paint needed.
- When the primer is dry, lightly sand and wipe the surface.
- It’s important to sand in between coats, this gives you a smooth result
- When you apply, you’ll need at least 2-3 coats.
- You need to give it 24 hours to dry properly.
- When it’s dry, you can try to rub chalk on the entire space and wipe it off with a dry towel.
- Use this chalkboard for shopping lists, to-do lists, poems or quotes, kids fun activities board or homework, chore lists.