Main Centers (JHB, CPT, PTA, PE, EL, BLM, DBN, GEORGE) – door to door R75 per delivery
Regional (Non-main centers) – door to door R115 per delivery
Any area – Paxi store to store R65 per delivery
Collection from Capri Village Fish Hoek – Free
FREE delivery for orders over R1000
Special Features of the Dream Big Journals
- The Dream Big Journals are available in 3 “dreamy” designed covers with gold foil
- 160 x 80gsm quality cream paper – dot grid style pages
- 8 colour pages to help you Dream Big
- Includes a matching ribbon marker and elastic closure
- Beautiful matching printed end papers
- Specs: Dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 1.5
- Locally Manufactured
Here are 10 benefits to dreaming big:
- It allows the mental freedom to think about what you really want out of life.
- Helps you forget all the reasons why you can’t make it a reality.
- Motivates you to see the big picture.
- Gives you a renewed feeling of purpose.
- Opens up a world of possibilities.
- It doesn’t cost anything to dream.
- Dreaming gives us hope.
- The more you dream big, the more likely you are to succeed.
- People who dream big are generally happier than people who settle for less.
- Dreaming helps us determine what our goals should be.
How can the Dream Big Journal help you?
It’s all about bringing emotion into the dreams – when we add emotion & feeing to our dreams, they are far more likely to become a reality.
- Having a special place to write your dreams.
- Writing down your dreams, putting pen to paper, is like a writing a birthday wish list to the universe.
- Going back and reading through them often, helps keep those dreams top of mind.
- Remember when you read through those lists, feel the emotions you would feel if you had those things in your life.
- Pictures often stir up different emotions to what words do. Creating a vision board gives us a different way of feeling our dreams.
- We encourage you to use all your senses by doing the exercises that are included in the journal.
- Some of the exercises are there to help you to be more mindful and present.
- Doing what lights up your soul is one of the most important ways of actualizing your dreams because it conjures up the same feelings and emotions that your dreams would make you feel – Alison shares a personal story about this below.
- Giving attention to your dreams daily will also bring you closer to your dreams.