Main Centers (JHB, CPT, PTA, PE, EL, BLM, DBN, GEORGE) – door to door R75 per delivery
Regional (Non-main centers) – door to door R115 per delivery
Any area – Paxi store to store R65 per delivery
Collection from Capri Village Fish Hoek – Free
FREE delivery for orders over R1000
For bulk/branded pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special features of the Flexi Softcover Journal
- These journals have a plush Italian leatherette cover which is padded with an extra layer of foam, to make the covers super soft and flexible
- Stylish colour matched end papers, ribbon markers and elastic closure
- Come in 6 beautiful new colours – Naartjie Orange, Sunshine Yellow, Apple Green, Lavender, Aqua Turquoise and Black
- 160 x 80gsm quality cream paper – available in lined, dot grid or blank pages that you can choose from.
- Specs: Dimensions: 21.5 x 15 x 1.5
- Locally Manufactured
Effective ways to use a journal:
- Journals can be used for sketching, planning or doodling
- You could use a journal to list your long-term and short-term goals as well as the steps to achieving your goals. By listing steps into manageable parts, it seems much more realistic
- Some people like to keep a record of their daily activities. You could do this and list what you did for the day, how it made you feel and who you interacted with
- You could keep a food journal where you could make a shopping list, write out your favourite recipes and new ones that you are excited to try. Make it fun by adding pictures of your recipes or stickers of food
- Travel journals help you remember all the good memories. You can learn a lot when travelling to different places, write down your experiences and you can share this with people close to you – you could add show tickets, pictures, receipts or business cards from all the places you’ve been to
- Create a bullet journal – this is a great planning or journaling system that can help you stay organised. You can be creative and practice lettering to make your journal look pretty.
- Exercise journal – if you want to lose weight, gain muscle, tone or just stay healthy. You can write down your goals, motivation or even songs that you want to add to your new gym playlist. Create an exercise schedule in your journal and stick to it using your habit tracker.
- Spiritual journal – add scriptures, inspiring messages or quotes to your journal. You can keep a record of prayers or affirmations for yourself to look back to when you need guidance.