The MultiPlanner is the planner that every entrepreneur needs!
Main Centers (JHB, CPT, PTA, PE, EL, BLM, DBN, GEORGE) – door to door R75 per delivery
Regional (Non-main centers) – door to door R115 per delivery
Any area – Paxi store to store R65 per delivery
Collection from Capri Village Fish Hoek – Free
FREE delivery for orders over R1000
For bulk/branded pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special FEATURES of the MultiPlanner Undated Planner
- Suitable for both men and women
- Undated so you can start using at any time of the year
- Personal details
- Telephone numbers
- Monday to Sunday for 52 weeks
- Plan your entire year with the “year at a glance” planner
- Plan every week with a full-page “week at a glance” planner
- Each week has a full lined page for making notes
- Daily pages divided into two parts
- Use the top half to make lists, notes or sketches
- Use the bottom half for time based events and appointments or to block off time for focused tasks
- Saturday and Sunday on one page
- High quality Italian leatherette cover material
- Funky flexible cover
- Sophisticated and elegantly branded with debossed logo
- Choice of 4 bright colours to suit your individual taste
- Pages consist of good quality white paper with matching colour tinted edges
- 450 pages
- Colour matched with beautiful end papers and ribbon marker
Watch our short video to see how to use your MultiPlanner
Advantages of using an undated planner
The nice thing about using an undated planner, is that you can start using it at any time of the year, for a full year. We find that a lot of people are looking for diaries in the middle of the year, but don’t want to waste money on a diary that they can only use for 6 months.
How to get the most out of your MultiPlanner
This ingenious layout is the brainchild of Howard, our creative director.
- Click on the link above and add the date set washi tape to your cart, it will save you from writing the dates in
- Use the weekly list page to write out a to-do-list for the week, make notes from a meeting, planning or for personal journaling
- Use some different colour pens to make it more fun
- The week-at-a-glance planner page can be used for a specific part of your planning or to map your week out in a way that is easy to see what you have planned for the week
- The top part of the daily page can be used for daily to-do-lists, diagrams or notes from that day
- The bottom section of the page is for tracking time based appointments or time blocking bigger focused tasks
What is a planning system and why do we need it?
A Planning System is a specific way of setting out our goals and tasks, whereby we don’t feel overwhelmed, don’t forget to do things, and know which steps we need to take each day to achieve those goals and tasks. It is a system that we use to manage our time to the maximum efficiency.
Planning helps us to be accountable and decide how best to use our resources (people, time, money, information, equipment) so that they make the most significant contribution to achieving our goals and completing necessary tasks. Planning lays the basis for us to assess and evaluate our achievements effectively.