Main Centers (JHB, CPT, PTA, PE, EL, BLM, DBN, GEORGE) – door to door R75 per delivery
Regional (Non-main centers) – door to door R115 per delivery
Any area – Paxi store to store R65 per delivery
Collection from Capri Village Fish Hoek – Free
FREE DELIVERY for orders over R1000
Special FEATURES of the WOW Diary (11th Edition)
- A5 Size
- Double page spread Monthly Planner at a glance
- 2-3 Pages Bullet Journal at beginning of every month
- Goal Setting with Daily tracking
- Daily prompts to live your best and most positive life
- Personal and emergency details
- Dot Grid “notes and doodles” pages to write, draw, design or paste in whatever you want to
- Phone numbers – personal and work
- Monthly Cash Flow Planner
- 12 x Quick and easy recipes that the whole family will love
- Handy information page
- Family important information
- 2023 and 2024 Year Planner
- January 2024 Month Planner
- Basic First Aid Info
- Instructions on how to get the best out of your diary
- Tips on how to create balance in your life through organisation and goal setting
- “Thought for the week” inspirational quotes
- Lovely textured material cover with floral full wrap around design
- Available in four beautiful floral designed covers + 2 fun covers
- EXTRA BONUS SECTION consisting of the following: my bucket list, gift ideas, borrowed and loaned items, We also have things that make me smile, my career, fun and adventure, my projects, health, planning, self-care, home, habit tracker and a birthday calendar
What is the difference between the MOM and the WOW Diary?
How did the WOW Diary come about & why is it such a good planner?
Any women, whether they are moms or not, generally have many different hats that they wear and a good planner is needed.
In 2010 Alison Deary, a mom to 4 sons, was faced with the challenge of her kids all being at different schools. On top of that, Alison was running a business from home, having staff to manage and fitting in her own work hours too.
As if that was not enough, having given up smoking and the weight starting to pack on, Alison had taken up running quite seriously and at the same time joined her younger kids at their karate class.
There was a lot going on for her back then and she needed to find a way to manage all of this in a way that would keep her from getting totally overwhelmed. After looking around for a suitable woman’s diary to do her planning in, and finding nothing, she decided to create a diary that would help her with the challenge of managing the household, kids and work and her own personal commitments, all at the same time.
Being a goal driven person, she also wanted to incorporate her goals into the diary, so that they could become as much part of her life as her chores were. Even her daily gratitude was given a prime spot in the diary. That was the start of the MOM Diary!
Two years later, one day on a run with her running partner, Ange asked her if she could make her a diary but with the MOM turned upside down so that it would read WOW Diary. Ange loved the way the planning worked in the MOM Diary, but was not a mom herself, and for obvious reasons, did not want a diary that said MOM on the cover.
How can the WOW Diary (woman’s planner) help YOU
The WOW (Wonderfully Organised Women) 2023 Diary incorporates many helpful solutions to organisation, time management, budgeting, meal planning & recipes, record keeping and convenience. All in a simple, effective and easy to use format.
The WOW Diary is an awesome woman’s planner, and the woman’s diary of choice, to so many women in and around South Africa. And one of the bonuses is this is a locally manufactured product, which means not only is it helping women stay organised, it is also helping the local economy.
What has changed in the 2023 WOW Diary?
Although the basis of the WOW Diary will probably never change, i.e. the layout of the daily pages, we decided with the 2023 Diary, to make a few changes – either to make it aesthetically more beautiful, or to make your planning experience more effective.
Because we want to keep this woman’s diary looking fresh every year, we have made subtle font and design changes in the 2023 Diary. We have Howard to thank for these beautiful fresh ideas.
As always, we come up with 12 new exciting recipes each year. We are really trying to cater to everyone’s needs with some vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc. We hope we have nailed it!
Our Monday motivation is handpicked by Alison each year. 2023 features a lot of self love and self kindness quotes, clearly just what we all need during this time that we are going through in the world.
We really hope that you love your 2023 Diary and would appreciate any feedback that you want to send our way.