One of our customers, Ashley Wilkinson, did a full review on the MultiPlanner
Here are some features of the MultiPlanner (Ashley’s comments in italic below):
- Suitable for both men or women
- Undated so you can start using at any time of the year
– Perfect for me as explained above
- Personal details
- Telephone numbers
- Monday to Sunday for 52 weeks
- Plan your entire year with the “year at a glance” planner
– Awesome for planning future blog posts as you can easily see in which order you will release each new article.
- Plan every week with a full page “week at a glance” planner
- Each week has a full lined page for making notes
– Perfect for taking notes at workshops, events, and expos.
- Daily pages divided into two parts
- Use the top half to make lists, notes or sketches
– Or in my case, make notes about the following:
Blog: articles to write, plugin research, collaborators to contact, sketches, giveaway start and stop dates, ideas for future articles, website improvements, etc
House Project: Material sourcing, supplier & delivery follow-ups, etc.
Home Life: When to buy pet food, send in laundry, etc.
- Use the bottom half for time based events and appointments
– such as doctor visits, dinner dates, meetings, events and expos
- Saturday and Sunday on one page
- High quality Italian leatherette cover material
– Feels amazing to the touch
- Sophisticated and elegantly branded with debossed logo
– Definitely very sophisticated
- Choice of 3 neutral colours to suit your individual taste
– And yet still a difficult decision. They’re all so awesome!
- Pages consist of good quality cream paper
– I like cream paper; it’s not so harsh on the eyes, especially if you have to take notes while standing outside for any reason. Excellent choice for a planner.