TERMS & CONDITIONS REGARDING COMPETITIONS
1. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge or organiser of the Competition, whose decision is final, and no negotiations and/or correspondence will be entered into after the fact.
2. Participants enter or take part in competitions at their own risk and The Papery bears no responsibility for any loss, damage or harm suffered as a result of participation in any The Papery competition.
3. The agreement or transaction entered into, or payment made by or under it, would not give rise to any legal relationship rights, duties or consequences whatsoever, or will be legally enforceable, or the subject of litigation, but all such arrangements, agreements and transactions would be binding in honour only.
4. Participants must have attained the age of eighteen (18) at the time of the competition, unless otherwise stipulated.
5. The Papery reserves the right to limit the number of entries made by any one individual, through the various entry platforms for a competition.
6. The Papery reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes if not claimed after two weeks of being announced.
7. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other prize, nor are they transferable.
8. Winners of the competition must reside in South Africa.
9. None of The Papery employees, members, ex employees or ex members or their immediate family are allowed to participate.
10. The Papery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel and/or suspend any competitioN.
11. The participants entering or taking part in the competition authorise The Papery to publish or distribute any or all the details of the participant and or to take pictures of the participant without any liability on the part of The Papery and or remuneration due to the participant.
12. By entering any of the competitions run by The Papery, you hereby agree to receive further marketing information from The Papery. You have the choice to unsubscribe at any point that you wish to.
13. All entrants by entering The Papery competitions, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The Papery, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant’s participation in this monthly competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
15. Where the prize is being sponsored by a 3rd party, The Papery takes no responsibility for non-delivery of prizes, although we will do everything possible to ensure that delivery of the prize does take place.
16. In the event of the prize being posted, every effort will be made to ensure the winner receives their parcel, but it is the responsibility of the winner to ensure the that parcel is collected from the Post Office.
17. Any person winning a prize from a competition run directly by The Papery will not be eligible to win another prize from a competition run directly by The Papery for a minimum period of 4 weeks.
18. Other competitions promoted by The Papery and advertised on our Facebook page, Instagram or website, do not form part of this condition.